Technical Support Engineer
Amersfoort | Netherlands| MBO | HBO | IT | Business |
What are you going to do?
As a Technical Support Engineer within Kahuna you are responsible for keeping our customer environments up and running in a safe way. If necessary you connect with customers to clarify issues, solve problems and advise them. In addition, you will help with the onboarding of customers. We currently provide services in the areas of firewall/networking and endpoint protection and are further expanding our managed security services. You can play an important role in this!
Some of the daily activities of our Technical Support Engineer are:
- Based on monitoring, prevent incidents for high-profile customers and otherwise resolve them within the SLA;
- Autonomous handling of tickets;
- Automating as much as possible by properly setting up and optimally using management and monitoring tools;
- Securing knowledge and procedures in the knowledge management system;
- Acting as the technical point of contact for questions from the customer;
- Being on stand-by for solving critical incidents;
- Thinking along about how we can improve our services and increase the uptime;
- The further development of your professional expertise, because that is what we at Kahuna find very important!
What do you bring?
Our ideal candidate is driven to be the best in his field, has a positive attitude and enjoys working in a team. You like to walk unbeaten paths. Therefore, you like the challenge of helping to set up a new department. In this, you contribute both technically and in terms of content, but you also like to be involved in the further design of the processes.
In order to perform this function optimally, it is also useful that:
- You have several years of working experience in managing firewalls and networks (Fortigate or Palo Alto) and/or endpoint protection products such as Trend Micro, Carbon Black or Crowdstrike. Having demonstrable certifications is a plus.
- You are customer- and result-oriented by showing flexibility but also by working accurately and by being service-oriented. Naturally, you will benefit from your strong communication skills.
- You know how to keep a cool head under pressure and are good at setting the right priorities.
- You are ITIL certified and have knowledge and experience of ITSM tools such as ServiceNow or Topdesk.
- You enjoy not only going in depth but also broadening your horizons and exploring new technologies.
Who are we?
Since 1998, we are among the best qualified European Managed Security Service Providers. We protect our clients by designing, implementing and maintaining an effective security policy. Our services, solutions and partners are carefully selected to ensure the highest quality. Our head office is located in Amersfoort (the Netherlands). We also have an office in Antwerp (Belgium) and an office in Valencia (Spain).
What do we have to offer?
Are you a Firewall and/or EndPoint Protection specialist and do you want to ensure that we make our customers safer? Do you want to contribute to an optimal service to our customers? Are you stress resistant and do you have the drive to do better every day? Then come work at Kahuna.
We have the following working conditions to offer:
- A versatile package of challenging responsibilities;
- A competitive salary in line with your knowledge and experience;
- 25 holiday days based on 40 hours;
- Travel allowance;
- A pension scheme;
- A personal selection budget, for example for the purchase of extra holidays or for saving extra pension;
- Facilities to be able to work independently from location;
- Telephone allowance;
- Participation in the further professionalization of our organization.
Would you like more information?